The Greek company CollaZen goes a step forward by creating another unique drinking dietary supplement, a super food for the human body with 99% content of aloe in combination with mastic of Chios. It is a unique product mainly because of its properties and exclusive origin. It contains sucralose which is a sweetener that makes the product also ideal for diabetes I and II patients.
Aloe contains seventy five nutritional components including hyaluronic acid, vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Because of these components, its properties are exceptional: it can boost the immune system, heal wounded areas quicker, delay aging, act as an anti-inflammatory drug, help with certain conditions of the digestive system and soothe muscular and joint pain.
Moreover, at least seventy components are found in mastic of Chios and mastic oil, which contribute to overall good health. Mastic is particularly beneficial for the stomach and intestines as it can help in cases of ulcer, gastritis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stomach ache and bloating. It also boosts the body considerably with its anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. It is also beneficial for the heart and blood vessels, while at the same time it helps lipid adjustment of cholesterol and blood sugar. Finally has a positive influence on liver function, mouth hygiene and fighting of allergies.
Here are some further health benefits of aloe.
- Detox: Aloe juice is an ideal detoxifying drink that can help the body deal with everyday needs as it boosts energy levels.
- Digestive disorders: Aloe vera acts considerably against digestive disorders such as acid r eflux, indigestion, chronic gastritis and ulcers. In particular it soothes the esophagus and minimizes the effects of gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Weight control: It is an important dietary supplement that can fight obesity, contribute to the maintenance of a healthy weight as well as to the adequate supply of vitamins and nutrients during periods of diet.
- Immune system boost: It contains large quantities of anti-oxidants which fight free radicals and boost the immune system.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Aloe juice contains at least twelve natural components that prevent the growth of inflammations.
Dosage: 30 mg/day
*The effectiveness of our products depends on proper use and dosage. Consult your doctor or pharmacist.